Our medical centre services
Our medical practitioners are well experienced in dealing with all issues relating to General Practice.
- Paediatrics including childhood immunisations
- Men’s health
- Aged care
We provide a range of women’s medical services to diagnose and treat conditions that can affect a woman’s physical and emotional well-being. We believe in offering these services in a casual, personalised setting with the aim of assisting you to maintain a healthy life.
- Menopause assessment and advice
- Breast checks
- Cervical screening
- Reproductive and fertility advice
- Shared antenatal and postnatal care
- Contraception (including Implanon insertion/removal)
- Mental health including GP Mental Health Care Plans
Our team offers various preventative medical services to monitor and prevent different types of diseases. We will get an overall assessment of your health to provide you with suitable treatment and management plans.
- Chronic disease management and GP Management Plans (EPC)
- Diabetes checks
- Asthma management including Action Plans and Lung Function tests
- Immunisations including travel vaccinations
- Annual >75yo health checks
- 45-49yo health assessments (you may be eligible for a full Medicare rebate)
- Smoking cessation advice and management
- Weight loss advice and management
Occupational health and motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Workplace medicals including Driver’s Licences
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)
We offer a visual examination of your skin to check for any suspicious irregularities. All moles will be assessed and noted down. It is recommended to do regular skin checks so we can monitor any changes.
- Skin checks
- Skin cancer biopsies and removal
Our team offers Covid-19 Vaccinations on most days of the week.
- Call us on 9733 3007 to book or;
- Book online using Hot Docs
- From ages 5+
We also support our locals
Services near the medical centre
Eyes@Optometry is an independent, family friendly optometry practice in Western Australia operating since 2005. We put patients first with guaranteed personal service and thorough eye examinations (that are never rushed). Our treatments and equipment are on the forefront of new technologies in our industry and our clinic is the only practice in the region offering a Dry Eye Clinic and Myopia Management program. We are a locally owned business proudly supporting the local community.
Monday 09:00am - 05:30pm
Tuesday 09:00am - 05:30pm
Wednesday 09:00am - 05:30pm
Thursday 09:00am - 06:30pm
Friday 09:00am - 05:30pm
Saturday 09:00am - 02:00pm